Agenda General Meeting
Thursday, 19th August 2021 (7pm) at the Galley Hill Small Meeting Place above the shop
we will also attempt to share this meeting via zoom https://tinyurl.com/7vsx5hwb
- Welcome and H&S. (please turn off mobiles)
- Apologies: Roy A
- Formal approval of previous minutes (online here https://tinyurl.com/2bkushkv )
- Items for discussion
- GHRA Gardening Club (Anu)
- Rats & poison (follow manufacturer advice)
- Litter Picks (we need a volunteer to coordinate)
- Ideas For New Centre Needs (redeveloped Arts centre)
- discuss request to expand Caterpillar park for older children
- Local activities
- Galley Hill 50 update (Laura)
- Update provided by Roy
a) Quiz night
Note: MKC requires evidence in future minutes confirming decisions to approve funding events.
- Galley Hill Newsletter
- Facebook, website etc.
Will the September meeting be a brainstorming special for Court reps?
- Date of next meeting 16th September 2021